The mortal heart, a fragile, fist- sized organ, serves as a vital pump that propels blood throughout the body, playing a central part in the circulatory system. Given the consummate significance of this organ, should not it admit the utmost care for its well- being? Presented below is a compendium of the premier cardiac hospitals in Delhi, as your heart deserves nothing lower than the stylish.
Top Ten Cardiac (Heart) Hospitals in Delhi
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
Established in 1988, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute has earned civil recognition. Over the once 28 times, it has successfully treated a substantial number of cardiac cases. As part of the Fortis Group, it stands as one of the stylish cardiologist hospitals in Delhi.
Noteworthy Features of Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Two heart stations and three Heart Command Centres.
- State- of- the- art operation theatres.
- Advanced ministry for heat mapping.
- Endured cardiologists complete in both invasive andnon-invasive procedures.
- Specialized remedy for heart meter issues handed by electrophysiologists.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Apollo hospitals, established by Dr Prathap C Reddy in 1983, has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem. From routine heartiness & preventative health care to innovative life- saving treatments and individual services, Apollo Hospitals has touched further than 200 million lives from over 120 countries, offering the stylish clinical issues.
Noteworthy Features of Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Equipped with 2 catheterisation laboratories, electronic cardiac tables, and advanced microvascular instruments.
- Services include CRT- D and CRT- P implants, trendsetter implants, and electrophysiological studies.
Renowned for Angioplasty and Coronary Artery Stenting.
- Specialization in coronary roadway bypass, bypass surgery, and pediatric heart surgery.
BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital
BLK- Max Super Speciality Hospital has a unique combination of the stylish in class technology, put to use by the stylish names in the professional circles to insure world- class health care to all cases. Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK- Max Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country, BLK- Max has constantly ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR. The inpatient services are spread on two bottoms with 80 discussion apartments. All itinerant services have been designed with intent to produce devoted helpers for all fortes, with their interventional services in close vicinity.
Distinctive Features of BLK- Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Advanced individual testing, including strain rate imaging and vascular Doppler.
- Treatment for arrhythmia, heart stopcock conditions, and heart failure.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
The Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a for- profit private Hospital in Rajendra Nagar, Delhi. Among the oldestmulti-speciality hospitals, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital established its cardiology department in 1977, gaining wide recognition. It provides comprehensive medical services to cases from each over Southeast Asia. The Hospital’s minimum Access Surgery department was the first similar department in South Asia.
Highlighted Features Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Well- equipped cardiac catheterisation laboratory.
- 16- bed ferocious Coronary Care Unit.
- Moxie in pediatric cardiac surgery and noninvasive examinations.
Max Superspeciality Hospital
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a 300+ bedded multi-speciality hospital offering services across major medical disciplines including Oncology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Minimal Access. It is one of the best hospitals in North and West Delhi. It is an EWS compliance hospital with 25 beds allocated for EWS patients. The hospital is equipped with high-tech medical equipment including MRI 1.5 Tesla, 16 Slice CT Scanner, Echo Machine Philips – IE33, Holmium Laser 100W and Neurosurgical Microscope. More than 4,00,000 patients have been successfully treated at this facility. The cancer care unit offers the latest in radiation therapy including SBRT and Cytotron.
Highlighted Features of Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Procedures similar as Heart Hole surgeries, trendsetter, ACD, CRT.
- State- of- the- art heart care technologies and cath labs.
- Treatment for pulmonary heart failure, coronary roadway conditions, and heart blights.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, also known as AIIMS Delhi, is a public medical research university and hospital in New Delhi, India. The institute is governed by the AIIMS Act, 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Highlighted Features of AIIMS
- AIIMS’s electrophysiology department offers cardioverter- defibrillator implantation and bi-ventricular trendsetter features.
- Technical treatment for coronary roadway complaint, rheumatic heart complaint, and rheumatic fever.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket Delhi is a 500+ bedded premier hospital offering treatment across all medical disciplines such as Cardiology, Oncology, Neurosciences, Urology, Nephrology, all major organ transplants and other ancillary services. With 34+ lakh patients treated from 130 countries across 35 specialities, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket is a pioneer in Liver Transplant, Bone marrow transplant, Kidney Transplant, LVAD, HIPEC, Valvular Heart Surgery, and other critical surgeries. The hospital also has Asia’s Intraoperativr MRI neurological operation theatre, 1.5 Tesla MRI machine and a 64 Slice CT Angio. It has also been awarded various prestigious awards by AHPI – Association of Healthcare Providers of India.
Highlighted Features of Max Super Specialty Hospital
- Equipped with Electrophysiology studies and a 256- slice Phillips Brilliance CT scanner.
- Utilizes ECMO remedy for heart failure.
- Treatment for cardiac failure, natural heart blights,etc.
Fortis Flt.Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital, that has played a pivotal role in transforming medical healthcare infrastructure in NCR Region. The hospital has total Seven Center for Excellence for Cardiac Sciences, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Rheumatology, Pulmonology & Critical Care and Bariatric Sciences. With 162 beds and patient centric approach, the hospital aims at providing compassionate patient care with clinical excellence, to achieve a single-minded objective of “Saving and Enriching Lives”.
Highlighted Features of Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital
- Has a recognised heart transplant surgery facility.
- Has an ICU unit for paediatric cardiac disorders.
- Is known for interventional cardiology procedures.
Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre
Established in 1987 by the Ch. Aishi Ram Batra Public Charitable Trust, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre stands as a cornerstone of healthcare with a robust infrastructure encompassing 495 beds, 14 Operation Theatres, 112 ICU beds, and 24×7 Emergency facilities. This premier institution also boasts a full range of state-of-the-art diagnostic laboratories and comprehensive rehabilitation facilities.
Distinguished as the capital’s inaugural multi-specialty private hospital in Delhi, Batra Hospital has consistently pursued the noble goal of making world-class medical care accessible to the common man. Throughout its journey, the hospital has evolved, continuously integrating the latest and most advanced medical care in critical and life-threatening areas such as Cancer, Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Nephrology, and Neuro Surgery. Batra Hospital stands as a beacon of commitment to excellence in healthcare, embodying a legacy of service and a mission to provide cutting-edge medical solutions to the community.
Notable Features of Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre
- Equipped with world- class ferocious monitoring outfit.
- Ultramodern cardiac surgery theatres with TransEsophageal Echocardiography.
Mata Chanan Devi Hospital
As a tertiary care sanitarium, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital expanded its ferocious care and coronary care unit in 1995 with ultramodern monitoring bias and life support systems.
Notable Features of Mata Chanan Devi Hospital
- Equipped with a Coronary Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterisation Lab, Compact Disc recording installation, and Non-Invasive Cardiology Lab.
- Provides24/7 installation for primary angioplasty.
Factors to Consider Before Choosing a Cardiac Hospital
- Hospital Infrastructure: Adequate infrastructure, including ventilators, power supply, and operation theatres, is crucial for patient care.
- Patient Experience: The satisfaction of previous patients is a valuable measure of a hospital’s quality.
- Qualified Doctors: The expertise of the medical staff, available for review on the hospital’s website, is a crucial factor.
- Cardiac OT Facilities: Modern technology, well-equipped Cardiac ICU, and an emergency department are essential for effective treatment during crises.